jueves, 7 de octubre de 2010

A Rainy day with Mandalas // Dìa Lluvioso con Mandalas

I couldn't sleep last night and after hours of tossing and turning in bed at 4:50 a.m. I decided to get up. It was raining. I went to the kitchen, turned on the kettle to prepare Mate and I settled on the table with white sheets, colored pencils and my magic brush.The best plan for a rainy day is to stay home dried with something good to eat and do something fun and relaxing. So today I painted this mandala quilt-patchwork.I hope the weather improves for the weekend so I can go walking to the beach with the beautiful sunshine of spring.

Sweet dreams, Flor
----------------
Anoche no pude dormir y lueo de horas de dar vueltas en la cama a las 4.50 a.m decidì levantarme. Llovìa. Prendì la pava, prepare unos ricos mates y me instalè en la mesa con hojas blancas, làpices de colores y mi pincel màgico.
El mejor plan para un dìa de lluvia es quedarse en casa, secos, con algo rico para comer y hacer algo divertido y relajante. Asi que hoy pintè este quilt-patchwork mandala.
Espero que mejore el clima para el fin de semana asì puedo ir a caminar por la playa con el hermoso solcito de la primavera.

Dulces sueños, Flor






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario